|ADDRESS||11818 West 52nd Ave | Denver, Colorado 80033|
|LAND AREA||2.978 Acres | 129,721.68 SF|
|ZONING||MU-C TOD with a Concept Plan in Place|
|SALE PRICE||$4,500,000 ($20,000 a door based on 225 Units)|
- Concept Plan in Place for 280 Multi-Family Units or 80 Townhomes
- Last step of Entitlement process is a Site Plan Review Approval from the City of Wheat Ridge is an “Administrative Only” Process Directly Adjacent to G-Line Commuter Platform
- Great Access to Mountains and Denver Central Business District
- Panoramic Views • Last Stop on G-Line
- Up to 6 Story Building Height Zoning
HRE Group LLC is pleased to offer 2.978-acre TOD Multi-Family and Townhome site that is zoned MU-C TOD. A Concept Plan was approved for 280 multi-family units or 60 Townhomes. Additionally, the zone district permits a wide range of land uses. The property is best suited for apartments being situated adjacent to the last stop of the newly completed Gold Line. The G-Line brings RTD train service through northwest Denver, Adams County, Arvada and ends at this stop in Wheat Ridge. This is not a Light Rail line but rather a high-speed commuter rail that travels up to 79 mph and each train carries 170 people. The service runs every 15 minutes during peak hours to downtown Denver at Union Station. The 11.2-mile line is scheduled to open late this winter. In addition to rail, the property is well located with easy access to I-70 east and westbound.
Download the brochure for a brief description of each property.